PCHS celebrate 120 years of Model A

694
Monroe Township Trustee Kevin Glander and his son, Kameron, visited the PCHS just to see the 1903 Model A.

This year the Preble County Historical Society is celebrating 120 years of the 1903 Model A, a car which is housed in the group’s exhibit hall museum. 

While on spring break, Monroe Township Trustee Kevin Glander and his son, Kameron, who goes to National Trail Schools, visited PCHS just to see the car. 

Harvey Geeting donated the car to the museum, and the Glanders are related to the family as descendants. 

The car will be on display at the upcoming classic car cruise in on Sunday May 21, from 2-5 p.m. It’s a free event and there will be food vendors on site. 

The Preble County Historical Society is a non-profit organization organized in 1971. Its mission is to preserve and promote Preble County history for all generations. The center is a 255-acre farmstead located at 7693 Swartsel Road in Eaton Ohio (off Ohio 122 South). 

The property includes an 1860’s original farmhouse, an 1813 Log Home, a Bank Barn, an 1855 Smokehouse, and a Large Exhibit Hall full of collections from all around Preble County.